1. Can I use CDA Nets to make payment online?
No. It is not applicable to make payment via CDA Nets.
2. GIRO status
All existing GIRO account payee (including CDA) remain status quo. There are no changes to the payment process. If deduction is unsuccessful, you may use this online payment portal for your outstanding fees. (Not applicable for CDA)
3. Can I create more than 1 account for my child?
Yes. You may create another account for your child via https://payonline.darulghufran.sg. After Account created you will receive an email from Qirom Consulting for your password.
For linking of student details, please email Masjid Darul Ghufran at email@example.com student name, BC name and class.
4. I have not received any email regarding portal username and password?
You may need to create your account via https://payonline.darulghufran.sg.
5. I have more than 1 child studying in Ghufran, but I only receive email for 1 child?
Kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org user name, student name, BC name and class for our linking process.
6. For further enquiries, please email your concerns to email@example.com
Your email will be replied within 3 working days.